Central York Lacrosse Club is fielding boys and girls lacrosse teams for the upcoming spring outdoor season. PAY NOTHING NOW! We may be forced to relocate our practice and game fields. As such our cost structure is subject to change. We will not be collecting registration fees until we know where we will be playing. We hope to hold fees the same as last year, but registration may increase to $100 for U8 and K-2 and $150 for older groups if CYSD does not allow us on school property.
Age groupings are as outlined below.
Boys U-8 Team Registration Link (for boys 7 or younger on 9/1)
Boys U-10 Team Registration Link (for boys 9 or younger on 9/1)
Boys U-12 Team Registration Link (for boys 11 or younger on 9/1)
Boys U-14 Team Registration Link (for boys 13 or younger on 9/1)
Girls Grade K-2 Team Registration Link (for girls in grades K-2)
Girls Grades 3-4 Team Registration Link (for girls in grades 3-4)
Girls Grade 5-6 Team Registration Link (for girls in grades 5-6)
Girls Grade 7-8 Team Registration Link (for girls in grades 7-8)
-The Central York Lacrosse Club
Prior to submitting your registration, you will need to acknowledge having read and understanding the following policies.
PLAYER AND PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT
Players, coaches, officials, parents, guardians and spectators are to conduct themselves in a manner that “Honors the Game” and demonstrates respect for and dignified treatment of, other players, coaches, officials, parents, guardians and spectators. In becoming a member of the lacrosse community an individual assumes certain obligations and responsibilities to the game of lacrosse and its participants. The essential elements in this “Code of Conduct” are HONESTY and INTEGRITY. Those who conduct themselves in a manner that reflects these principles will bring credit to the sport of lacrosse, themselves, their team and their organization. Any violations to the Code of Conduct could result in disciplinary action or removal from the Club.
As a Player for the Central York Lacrosse Club, I PLEDGE:
• To be a positive role model for teammates and opposing players by encouraging sportsmanship, courtesy and respect at all practices, games and CYLC events
• To play at all times with the safety of players and others involved in mind
• To know and abide by the Rules of Lacrosse according to US Lacrosse and YCLA guidelines
• To demonstrate respect to others by not criticizing coaches, players and officials
• Not to touch a teammate, opposing player, coach, spectator or game official in a threatening manner
• To refrain from the use of profanity at any time during a practice, game or CYLC event
• To refrain from the possession, use and/or distribution of alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs or unauthorized prescription drugs
In addition to the items listed above, as a Parent or Guardian of a Player, I PLEDGE:
• To be a supportive role model in my interactions with all players, spectators, coaches and officials at CYLC practices, games and club events
• To refrain from using derogatory comments including profanity at all times and use positive reinforcement with players and adults alike, it should be remembered that criticism once made can never be retracted
• Not to have any inappropriate conduct or advance, or other oral, written or physical conduct of a sexual nature directed toward any player or adult related to CYLC events or interactions
• To refrain from coaching my child or any other player from the sidelines unless I am a coach serving in that capacity during a practice or game
Amateur Athletic Waiver and Release of Liability
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way on the Central York Lacrosse Club athletic sports program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
The risk of injury from the activities involved in the program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment and personal discipline my reduce risk, the risk of serious injury does exist and,
I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately and,
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS, the Central York Lacrosse Club, there officers, officials, coaches, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lassoers of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DEATH OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, WHEATHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
I HAVE READ THE RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND SSUMPTION FO RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
The player understands and agrees that primary medical insurance coverage is required to be provided by the player for the period from the execution of proof on insurance until February 28, 2017 in conjunction with the player’s participation in any field or indoor lacrosse playing activities (including, without limitation to, practices, scrimmages, and league regular-season, playoff, tournament and all-star games).
Change in Insurance status : In the event that the player’s primary medical insurance coverage terminated during the period, the player agrees to immediately withdraw from participation in all playing activities and notify his/her club of change in insurance issues.
Failure to provide Insurance: No member club may permit any player to participate in any lacrosse playing activity activities (including, without limitation to, practices, scrimmages, and league regular-season, playoff, tournament and all-star games) until and unless the league/association/team has received proof of insurance in accordance with its rules and regulations.
I authorize the stated insurance company to provide the league/association/team with all information necessary to verify my medical insurance coverage.
In the event of an emergency, I authorize treatment for my son/daughter and release Central York Lacrosse Club from responsibility for any injuries in the course of practice or games.
Amateur Athletic Waiver and Release of Liability
I HAVE READ THE RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the releases, and for myself, my heirs assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releases from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, even if arising from their negligence.
By submitting this application along with your electronic signature you agree that you the parents and the player have read and agree to abide by all COC concerns stated.
1) The Central York Lacrosse Club Parent Code of Conduct
2) The Adherence to Insurance Authorization and Requirements
3) The Authorization of Medical Treatment
4) The Amateur Athletic Waiver and Release of Liability
5) The CYLC Player Handbook Document – Located on the Attachments and Documents page of the website
I have read and agree to all terms and conditions above Parent or Guardian Initials for Consent