SPIRIT WEAR BIDDING PROCESS
Central York Lacrosse Club’s (CYLC) spirit wear will be open for bidding on an annual basis and will be advertised via the club’s website. Any vendors interested in submitting bids to the CYLC will be able to do so from September 1st to October 31st for the upcoming Spring season. The CYLC executive board will then vote, at the November board meeting, to select a vendor. The vendor selected will be the vendor used for the entirety of the upcoming year.
VENDORS’ BIDS SHOULD:
- Include a virtual package of the items to be offered containing both a logo design which incorporates the Central York Panther and pricing for each item to be offered.
- Address the following questions:
- How will distribution be handled?
- Is any monetary contribution made to the club based on sales?
- Are there Quantity limits?
- What are the turn-around times?
- How are returns/warranty issues handled?
- Are women’s cuts available?
- Are there other ways that selecting you as a vendor benefits the club and its members?
To be considered, bids are to be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org prior to October 31st, 11:59 PM.